Looking for a side gig where you can make some money and help give back to the moto community? Become an instructor for Motorcycle Ohio training classes. Read more below from their email to us:
Each class will be limited to 14 Instructor Candidates.
We hope you can join our elite team of paid, certified instructors.
Motorcycle riders wishing to teach the MORE BRS should apply!
What it Takes…
- A smile and a sincere desire to help people.
- A good driving record — this is a safety course and your driving record reflects your attitude of safety first. (All applicants have their driving record reviewed.)
- Pass a BCI Background Check.
- You must have had an endorsement for at least 3 years — instructors must ride well enough to correctly demonstrate the correct riding skills to students.
- Good communication skills — the ability to communicate effectively with individuals and groups of people.
- Passing the Instructor Preparation Course.
The 2019 Motorcycle Ohio MORE BRS Instructor Prep Class dates, locations and registration links are below.
Great Oaks Scarlet Oaks (Cincinnati)- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-instructor-prep-class-great-oaks-scarlet-oaks-campus-registration-54667386625
Lakeland Community College- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-instructor-prep-class-lakeland-community-college-registration-54667082716
Please share to those that may be interested. Visit https://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/