Our current inventory of used bikes. Call us for more info at 513-277-0300
1966 HONDA CB160 race bike –
Owned by Ahrma track racer who holds the national title in the 160 class. He writes: “Lost Boyz Racing: A group of 4 Cincinnati based Vintage Road Racers decided to build a street bike out of the unused parts from their stable if vintage Honda cb160 racing motorbikes. This bike is the result of that endeavor. It is basically built around a NOS fuel tank that was acquired during one of the many “Barn Find” purchases required to keep a group of these fun lil motorbikes on the track for vintage racing. Parts were made out of just about anything lying around the shop. They include rear sets from passenger pegs, a rear cow made from a fuel tank and a shift linkage made from a vintage OEM tool from the included tools from the original stock bike.”
The bike was built for the 2016 Garage Brewed Motorcycle show. It does not have the wiring harness in place yet, fuel lines, brakes connected, etc. Price as is with parts is $2650 and price after completion by the owner is $3600 (would take about a month to finish).
2016 DUCATI Scrambler Full Throttle Edition –
The Scrambler Full Throttle version is inspired by the flat track world and makes clear references to the bikes that race around dirt ovals. It is equipped with a Termignoni racing exhaust homologated for road use, a seat designed for racing and black side panels with dedicated graphics. The low tapered handlebar and the short front mudguard add to the distinctive features of the Scrambler Full Throttle, destined for those who want a bike perfect for every-day use but without compromising on racing style. In Deep Black. Seat height 31.1″ New Rear Tire, brakes serviced, oil changed, ready to ride. Only 4600 miles on the odometer.
Easy Financing available for all credit levels.
$9,995 New Lower “No Haggle” Price: $9,499 Bitcoin / CryptoCurrency Eligible
BMW Custom Cafe Racer Airhead – $6999
Built by a famous local BMW builder (Len Kerkoff & Matt Thomas of Craftwerks Autobahn ). It was featured at the 2015 Garage Brewed motorcycle show. Its a multi year custom build. The bike started off as a 1985 R80 which is the year a monoshock came factory stock. The monoshock frame had been stripped of all extra grams of weight. Its a very clean build.
A R100 engine was fitted with new high compression pistons and new cylinders that were a high performance set Len had been keeping for his own future project. He used it on this build for his client. The heads are also supercharged with dual spark plugs and Mikuni race carbs.
The motor has less than 100 miles on the rebuild.
New parts include:
Endurolast charging system
Solid state ignition
Progessive aluminum rear shock
Mikuni flat slide carbs
Motogadget Speedo (programmable computer electronics)
Italian Tarozzi clubman bars
Custom made seat to hold you in place with the bike wants to slide you off the back!
Integrated LED turn signals into headlight
LED rear turn signals
Rear sets from Flat Racer in England
New controls and wiring
New Avon tires
Hand-striped “snowflake” BMW wheels
Colors are BMW Motosports colors, including the frame.
Single-sided 2 into 1 exhaust
Brembo dual disc front brakes
Headlight bucket from a desireable /5 model
We are helping the seller find a buyer and can even arrange financing if needed. Call us to discuss and to see the bike.
1972 Honda CL175
Runs great, new Avon tires, new seat cover, new paint, new speedo & tach cables, new clutch and brake cables, oil leaks repaired professionally, new battery, small hole in exhaust, available with clean Ohio title. It even includes the factory tool roll often missing from these vintage motorcycles. Great small bike for around town commuting or the vertically challenged. Price: $2500 – SALE PENDING
1972 Honda CL350
– With title, motor is free but not running yet. We just acquired this great bike and have not touched the mechanics yet. Price as is: $1000 – once cleaned up and running: $2200 Bitcoin / CryptoCurrency Eligible
1963 Ducati Bronco 125
– Rare little 125cc single cylinder Italian bike with title, motor is free but not running. Price as is: $900 – Once cleaned up, repainted and running: $2900 estimated Bitcoin / CryptoCurrency Eligible
1974 Honda CB360
– With title, motor is free but not running.We just acquired this great bike and have not touched the mechanics yet. Price as is: $700 – Once cleaned up and running it will be more Cafe Racer style: $2000 estimated depending on how much we spend to fix it up. Bitcoin / CryptoCurrency Eligible
* Financed payments shown above are estimates based upon a good FICO credit score and a $500 down payment. Final rates and number of months financed is subject to the lender’s terms. These are only estimates.
1974 Honda CL360 SCRAMBLER K0
– With title, runs great. Some rust and very tiny ding in tank but overall very clean. Newer seat cover in great shape, new rear shocks, new handlebar and grips.It even includes the factory tool roll often missing from these vintage motorcycles. Rare factory color. $1900 SOLD
SOLD! 1974 Yamaha RD125 two stroke classic – 7000 original miles, title. Recently serviced including brakes rebuilt, tuned, new air filters, plugs and more. This is actually a rare European version that came with front disk brakes. US versions only had drum brakes. Smaller bike is great for vertically challenged riders, new riders looking for a lightweight classic. Rear tail rack makes it perfect for commuting or getting groceries. $1500 SOLD!